Administrative Assistant - Office Coordinator
Fort Worth, TX 76101
Provides administrative support to Aerial Camera division and staff.
1. Engages in general clerical and administrative duties including but not limited to answering telephones, welcoming guests, filing, shipping equipment as needed, scheduling, managing calendars, coordinating travel and meeting arrangements, receiving visitors, processing expense reports, supporting accounting functions and arranging conference calls.
2. Creates, maintains and organizes electronic and paper files. Performs accurate and timely filing of various materials that may include correspondence, contracts/agreements, invoices, receipts, other records and documentation.
3. Assists with special projects, as needed, by providing project coordination, documentation and clerical support.
4. Handles various administrative requests from Aerial Camera! Staff, as required.
5. Analyze, evaluate and organize office operations and procedures, correspondence, filing systems, reviewing and approving supply requisitions, assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
6. Establishes office standards and procedures for correspondence, style and systematic retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of company records.
7. Provides general office support to include answering the main phone line, reception of visitors, maintains filing system, faxes and copies, etc.
8. Relays information between all project contacts; prepares project outlines, budgets, progress reports and verifies projects starting and completion times.
9. Purchasing and entering purchase orders within designated systems in support of aerial camera business.
10. Responsible for maintaining, ordering and purchasing of office supplies.
Attention to detail.
Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline driven and constantly changing environment is critical.
Ability and commitment to maintain confidentiality.
Flexibility to switch gears with little notice.
Excellent organization skills.
Ability to prioritize workload, meet deadlines and understand when to escalate potential issues.
Basic math skills.
Ability to work extended hours as required.
Must be internal and external customer focused.
Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to use tact and diplomacy.
Ability to learn new tasks quickly.
Must be self-motivated with ability to use own initiative.
Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
Must be able to acquire or produce and maintain valid driver's license and meet company vehicle driving standards.
Minimum of two (2) years of progressively responsible experience in an office environment and administrative support role.
Required proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
Education or Formal Training:
High School degree required, Bachelor's degree preferred
Material and Equipment Used:
General office equipment including copier, fax, phone, computer/keyboard.
Working Environment/Physical Activities:
Stand up or sit, up to 1/3 of time.
Availability evenings, weekend and holidays as needed
Talk or hear, use hands to finger, handle or feel, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, and reach with hands and arms, 1/3 to 2/3 of time.
Lift up to 25 lbs.
Distance vision at 20' or more, ability to identify and distinguish colors, and ability to adjust the eye to bring an object into sharp focus.
Hectic, fast-paced with multi-level distractions.
Professional, yet casual work environment.
$ 18.00 - $ 21.00 per hour
Apply online at apstemps.com or contact our office for additional details
Automation Personnel Services
4354 Western Center Blvd.
Ft. Worth, Texas 76137
Equal Opportunity Employer