Houston, TX 77001
We currently have multiple open positions for Forklift Operator on 1st shift to join our Houston, TX team.
Industry: Warehouse/ Distribution.
Job Location: Houston, TX
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
-Locates materials and supplies by pulling and verifying materials and supplies listed on production orders.
-Maintains in-process inventory at work centers by delivering and opening materials and supplies.
-Documents materials and supplies disposition by recording units delivered and location of units.
-Prepares finished stock for shipment by identifying, pulling, packing, crating, loading, and securing product.
-Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed. Skills/Qualifications: Organization, Scheduling, Analyzing Information, Dealing with Complexity, Deadline-Oriented, Time Management, Process Improvement, Safety Management, Inventory Control, Lifting, Data Entry Skills
- Valve Assembly
- Assemble valve positioners, samplers and other complicated equipment.
- Mount and pipe solenoids and switches and all other rigid plumbing and appropriate electrical work.
- Adjust, Test and Inspect Regulators, Positioners, Samplers, etc.
- Assemble Lap valves as needed.
- Mount actuators, fitting and hoses.
- Drill ream, countersink, bore, spot face and/or tap as needed.
- Inspect and/or test product as directed.
- Rework/repair product as directed.
- Disassemble, inspect and/or repair return products as directed.
- 1st Shift: 8: 00 AM 5: 00 PM Monday through Friday
Pay Rate: $16 per hour, DOE!
To start the application process, please click apply, or you may come to our office located at:
9630 Westheimer Rd, Suite 700
Houston, TX 77063
If you choose to complete your application online, please call us immediately at (713) 730-7447 to set up your personal interview. Like us on Facebook (facebook.com/apshoustonwest) and send us a message. You can also email us at email@example.com.
In order to finish the application process, you will need to come to our office dressed for an interview. Please bring with you a copy of your resume (if you have one) and the proper form(s) for I9 purposes.
Drug Screen Required
Must be 18 years or older
Equal Opportunity Employer