Assembly Line Worker
La Vergne, TN 37086
Assembly Line Worker Job Duties and Requirements:
- Employees will be at their work stations gluing foam on windshields.
- Employees will load and unload materials off pallets.
- Employees will be using glue and other materials.
- Building can be hot / cold depending on the weather, but does not get below 60 degrees.
- Employees must be able to wear required PPE including steel toe shoes / boots and safety glasses.
- Employees must be able to lift up to 40 lbs (depending on the department.)
- Employees must have reliable transportation.
- Assembly Line experience a plus!
- All positions are PossibleTemp to Hire!
- 1st Shift: 6: 00 AM - 2: 30 PM
- 2nd Shift: 2: 00 PM - 10: 30 PM
Pay Rate: $11 hourly plus $0.30 shift differential, plus great benefits
To start the application process, please visit our website at apstemps.com, or you may come to our office located at:
2510 Murfreesboro Road, Suite 4
Nashville, TN 37217
If you choose to complete your application online, please call or text us immediately at (615) 361-8806 to set up your personal interview. Like us on FaceBook (facebook.com/apsnashville) and send us a message. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to finish the application process, you will need to come to our office for an interview. Please bring with you a copy of your resume (if you have one) and the proper documentation for I-9 purposes.
At Automation Personnel Services, Inc., you'll get a weekly paycheck, learn new skills, meet new people, and work with a great management team in a safe environment. We offer great benefits - vacation and holiday pay, along with healthcare benefits and 401K. There is also a potential for bonuses!
Drug Screen Required
Must be 18 years or older
Valid documentation required to complete the Federal I-9 process
Equal Opportunity Employer