Baton Rouge, LA 70801
* Assemble glass, stainless steel and plastic components
* Will use rubber wheel, cut-off wheel, miniature drill press
* Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
* Must be able to read drawings and measure accurately
* Ability to silver solder is a plus
* Experience in jewelry making/repair is a plus
* Resume preferred
We are looking for someone respectful, dependable, a team player and with a good work ethic, Pay starts at $10.00/hour. After successful 90 day probationary period is completed, worker will be hired as full time employee and pay will increase to $10.50. There will be a review at six months after hire date and exceptional job performance is eligible to receive a pay increase.
Hours - Monday - Thursday 8:00 - 4:30, Friday 7:00 - 3:30 (possible overtime)
Benefits include: Medical, dental, vision, life and long term disability insurance
Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave & 401k (after waiting period)
You may start the application process on our website, www.apstemps.com. Once you have completed the online application please contact our branch at the number below to set up an interview. Please bring unexpired documents/forms for the I-9 process.
Automation Personnel Services
11445 Coursey Blvd. Ste Q
Baton Rouge, La 70815
Background and drug screen required!
Equal Opportunity Employer