Lebanon, TN 37087
Automation Personal Services currently has multiple open positions for Assembly Workers on 1st and 2nd shift for a company located in Lebanon, TN that manufactures windows, doors, trusses, panels, and stairs.
Assembly Worker Job Duties and Requirements:
- Place parts in correct place.
- Fastens parts together with bolts, clips, screws, and /or cement.
- Cut products to specific measurements, as needed.
- Removes defective products as needed.
- Operates machine to perform force fitting or fastening on assembly line.
- Cleans equipment, floors, and work areas according to safety procedures.
- Assembly experience a plus!
Assembly Worker Job Requirements:
- Must be able to stand for long periods.
- Ability to read tape measure.
- Requires legible handwriting.
- Must be able to communicate well with supervisors and other employees.
- Ability to climb, stoop, and kneel.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs consistently.
- Must be able to withstand dusty and loud environment.
- Must be able to withstand outside weather conditions (warehouse is not climate controlled).
Shifts Times may vary (overtime required), depending on customer needs, but are typically:
- 1st Shift: Monday - Friday, 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- 2nd Shift: Monday - Friday, 5:00PM to 4:30AM
Pay Rate: $12 per hour plus Great Benefits
To start the application process, please visit our website at www.apstemps.com or you may come to our office located at:
2510 Murfreesboro Road, Suite 4
Nashville, TN 37217
If you choose to complete your application online, please call or text us immediately at (615) 361-8806 to set up your personal interview. Like us on FaceBook (facebook.com/apsnashville) and send us a message. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to finish the application process, you will need to come to our office dressed for an interview. Please bring with you a copy of your resume (if you have one) and the proper documentation for I-9 purposes.
At Automation Personnel Services, Inc., you'll get a weekly paycheck, learn new skills, meet new people, and work with a great management team in a safe environment. We offer great benefits - vacation and holiday pay, along with healthcare benefits and 401K. There is also a potential for bonuses!
Drug Screen Required
Must be 18 years or older
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and follow all Federal and State employment laws. Engineering and Technical Positions at www.apstechnical.com