Lebanon, TN 37087
Shift: 1st 6:00 AM - Done
2nd 3:30 PM - Done
Temp to Hire with overtime required
Pay Rate: $13.00 per hour + $1 Shift Differential
Assembly Worker Job Duties:
- Fastens parts together with bolts, clips, screws, and /or cement.
- Cut products to specific measurements, as needed.
- Removes defective products as needed.
- Operates machine to perform lifting or fastening on assembly line.
- Cleans equipment, floors, and work areas according to safety procedures.
Assembly Worker Job Requirements:
- Must be able to stand for long periods.
- Ability to read tape measure.
- Requires legible handwriting.
- Must be able to communicate well with supervisors and other employees.
- Ability to climb, stoop, and kneel.
- Must be able to lift 49 lbs consistently.
- Must be able to withstand dusty and loud environment.
- Must be able to withstand outside weather conditions (warehouse is not climate controlled).
To start the application process, please visit our website at www.apstemps.com or you may come to our office located at:
2510 Murfreesboro Pike, Suite 4
Nashville, TN 37217
Call / Text (615) 3661-8806 for details!
Great benefits to all temporary employees:
Weekly Pay Check, Vacation Pay, Holiday Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K
Valid documentation required to complete the Federal I-9 process
Equal Opportunity Employer