Pulaski, TN 38478
If you re looking for an opportunity that offers a high level of responsibility and a truly fulfilling career, then we want YOU to apply now!
We currently have a position for Auto Mechanic for a steel fabrication company in Pulaski, TN.
Pay starts at $13-$15 an hour, depending on experience.
- Keeps equipment available for use by inspecting and testing vehicles; completing preventive maintenance such as, engine tune-ups, oil changes, tire rotation and changes, wheel balancing, replacing filters.
- Maintains vehicle records by recording service and repairs.
- Diagnose problems with engines, electrical components, steering systems, transmissions, and tires.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Drug Screen
- 18 years of age or older
- Experience with working on heavy equipment a plus!
Please bring valid documentation for I-9 Verification.
At Automation Personnel Services, Inc., you ll get a weekly paycheck, learn new skills, meet new people, and work with a great management team in a safe environment. We offer great benefits, vacation and holiday pay, along with healthcare benefits and 401K. There is also a potential for bonuses!
Come see us at our office in Columbia, TN!
Located at 1802A Carmack Blvd.
Or call (931) 901-0625 to set up an interview!
Equal Opportunity Employer