Huntsville, AL 35801
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to photocopying, faxing, mail distribution and filing.
- Answer phones promptly and use good judgment to prioritize message distribution in a timely manner.
- Coordinate meeting and conference calls as needed or anticipated.
- Coordinate travel arrangements as needed.
- Responsible for keeping inventory of all office supplies and placing orders for replenishment as needed.
- May perform other duties as needed to support the corporate team.
- High school diploma/GED
- 3+ years of multi-line switchboard and/or front office receptionist experience.
- Previous experience answering high volume calls.
- Bilingual/Spanish is required.
- Staffing industry experience is a plus.
- Strong ability to manage effectively multiple projects.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills required.
- Ability to maintain professionalism and positive service attitude at all times.
- High level verbal and written communications skills.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of employee/customer/client service and response.
- Must be able to work Monday to Friday, 8 A.M. To 5 P.M. With some overtime as needed.
You may start the application process on our website, www.apstemps.com. Once you have completed the online application please contact our branch at the number below to set up an interview. Please bring unexpired documentation/forms for the I-9 process.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and follow all Federal and State employment laws. Engineering and Technical Positions at www.apstechnical.com