Bilingual Staffing Talent Coordinator
Lorton, VA 22079
The Recruiter will work alongside of the Automation Lorton Office team. We know that every opening is more than a job and that every candidate is more than a resume. We work closely with candidates to understand their needs and apply our industry expertise to make matches for clients that drive business results. Our ability to dynamically balance your needs with the right solutions gives both clients and candidates the right fit to achieve success. Opportunities for career growth
Automation Personnel Services Inc. Is constantly growing and changing its interview calendar to enable us to achieve our hiring goals; initiating and managing communication of logistics throughout the associate journey, from initial outreach after they apply.
- Availability to work 40 or more hours per week (including early mornings or late evenings)
- Bilingual Spanish/English
- Initiate a variety a search technique to identify passive candidates.
- Ensure Adherence to all hiring processes.
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Reliable transportation and proof of insurance.
- Equipped with 1 or more years of professional work experience.
- Solution oriented, reliable, and able to anticipate both associate and hiring team needs.
- Proven track record of working in a fast-paced, complex, and deadline-oriented environment.
- Must be results oriented and can effectively manage multiple priorities.
- Excellent communication skills with demonstrated ability to quickly recruit.
Pay rate: $18.00 per hour, depending on experience.
We are offering a Sign-On Bonus of $1, 000.00 ($500.00 to be paid after 6 months of employment and the balance of $500.00 after 1 year of employment in the position).
Great benefits to all associates including vacation pay, holiday pay, medical, dental, vision and 401K.
Click Apply Now, email your resume to APSAlexandria@apstemps.com, or call Automation Personnel Services Alexandria at
Equal Opportunity Employer