Bilingual Talent Coordinator
Nashville, TN 37202
Automation Personnel Services is looking for a professional and motivated Bilingual Talent Coordinator for our Nashville, TN branch (English / Spanish - Fluent). This is an excellent opportunity for someone to be a part of a growing organization and help to contribute to the steadfast growth and great success we are looking to continue seeing.
We are looking for someone with the following skills that can provide strong and efficient support: strong customer service and excellent communication skills, computer literate, strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and able to work in a fast paced and high-pressure environment. Candidate MUST have a willingness to meet and exceed set responsibilities and to think "outside of the box". This role will involve, but not limited to:
- MANDATORY MUST BE BILINGUAL (FLUENT ENGLISH / SPANISH)
- Recruiting, applicant screening, interviewing, placing, counseling employees
- Adequately judging quality of an applicant for correct placement
- Listening to and applying constructive criticism
- Working as a part of the team and solo
- Must be able to work 40+ hours (including early mornings or late evenings)
- Must be able to be on call some weekends and work after 5 pm as needed
- Must have excellent customer service skills, good clerical skills (type 40 - 50 wpm), and computer skills.
- Applicant must be an advanced user of Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
- Must have reliable transportation and valid Driver's License
- Previous staffing experience a plus
- Prefer candidate with Inside Sales and/or Recruiting experience.
- Professional dress and attitude required.
** NOTE: Only those who possess these qualifications will be considered for this position. **
Compensation: Great pay $14.00 - $18.00 per hour DOE
Plus monthly bonus program
Excellent benefit package includes:
- Two weeks vacation
- Holiday pay
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer