Bilingual Truss Assembler
Bowling Green, KY 42102
Automation Personal Services currently has multiple open positions for Assembly Workers on 1st & 2nd shifts for a Truss Company located in Bowling Green, KY that manufactures windows, doors, trusses, panels, and stairs.
MUST BE ABLE TO SPEAK SPANISH
Assembly Worker Job Duties:
- Place parts in correct place.
- Fastens parts together with bolts, clips, screws, and /or cement.
- Cut products to specific measurements, as needed.
- Removes defective products as needed.
- Operates machine to perform force fitting or fastening on assembly line.
- Cleans equipment, floors, and work areas according to safety procedures.
Assembly Worker Job Requirements:
- Must be able to stand for long periods.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide.
- Ability to read tape measure.
- Ability to climb, stoop, and kneel.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs consistently.
- Must be able to withstand dusty and loud environment.
- Must be able to withstand outside weather conditions (warehouse is not climate controlled).
Shifts Times may vary (overtime required)
- 1st Shift: 5 AM 4:30 PM
- 2nd Shift: 5 PM 4:30 AM
Pay Rate: $13 - $14 per hour
Once you have completed your application online, please call or text us immediately at (615) 361-8806 to set up your personal interview.
At Automation Personnel Services, Inc., you'll get a weekly paycheck, learn new skills, meet new people, and work with a great management team in a safe environment. We offer great benefits - vacation and holiday pay, along with healthcare benefits and 401K.
Drug Screen Required
Must be 18 years or older
Valid documentation required to complete the Federal I-9 process
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and follow all Federal and State employment laws. Engineering and Technical Positions at www.apstechnical.com