CNC Machine Operator
Pulaski, TN 38478
Machinist Job Duties:
- Manually Operating equipment such a lathes and mills.
- Measure dimensions of finished workpieces to ensure they are correct.
- Adjust machine feed and speed, changing cutting tools, or adjust machine with it malfunctions.
- 3-5 years experience operating a manual machine
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to pass a drug test
- 18 years of age or older
To start the application process, please visit our website at www.apstemps.com or you may come to our office located at:
1412 Trotwood Avenue, Suite 81
Columbia, TN 38401
Right next to Chicago Express in Neely's Mill!
Call / Text (931) 901-0625 for details!
Great benefits to all temporary employees:
Weekly Pay Check, Vacation Pay, Holiday Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K
Bonus Opportunity - We are also offering a $25 dollar referral bonus. Both employee and referral must stay on assignment for 30 days to receive payout.
Like us on Facebook (facebook.com/apsnashville) and send us a message
Valid documentation required to complete the Federal I-9 process
Equal Opportunity Employer