Montgomery, AL 36101
You will be expected to perform duties using computer numerically controlled (CNC) machines to cut and shape precision parts. You will be utilizing routing documents, blueprints, sketches or drawings and precision measurement tools to produce tight tolerance component parts
1. Read and understand information from Work Orders and blueprints for routine manufacturing operations.
2. Load proper program into machine to produce parts identified on Work Order
3. Assemble and load tools in tool changer for required parts identified on Work Order.
4. Make appropriate tool off-set adjustments if tool length defers from program.
5. Load and correctly positon material in machining center and run first part through all operations of the program.
6. Utilize basic precision measurement tools to perform the First Piece Inspection to ensure the process is set-up correctly and making
the part to the blueprint specifications.
7. Notify CNC Programmer if there is a discrepancy in the First Piece Inspection to determine the proper course of action.
8. Start run process after approved First Piece Inspection has occurred.
9. Perform secondary operations within the machining center.
10. Use only lubricants and coolants assigned to the particular equipment in operation.
11. Perform basic housekeeping responsibilities.
12. Understand and follow all safety and environmental procedures for all machining operations and material handling and disposal for
13. Perform other related duties as assigned or required.
All applicants can submit their resumes to email@example.com or call the office at (334)274-1004 to speak directly with a recruiter.
Equal Opportunity Employer