Tampa, FL 33602
Automation Personnel Services, Inc. Is looking to help you put your best foot forward!
We currently have open assignments for Cable Cutters for a Fiber Optic and Copper Cable Manufacturing Company in East Tampa. We offer great benefits - vacation and holiday pay, along with healthcare benefits and 401K! There is also a potential for bonuses!
Shift: 1st 5:00 AM - 1:30 PM
2nd 2:00 PM - 10:30 PM, some Saturday s required
Pay Rate: $9.50 per hour, overtime required
- The Cable Cutter is responsible for supplying all of the cable/wire to support the production work cells by performing the duties involved in receiving, stocking and issuing cable.
- Pull/cut wire and cable from stock as called out by the job order.
- Load and unload stock from delivery truck as needed.
- Stock warehouse material.
- Additional duties as required by supervisor/manager.
- Notify line leads of parts not in system or any shortages.
- Keep work area and equipment clean and orderly
- Work in a safe manner and follow all safety rules and procedures to ensure personal safety as well as safety of co-workers.
- When limited/no work in area, may provide assistance to other departments as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Ability to perform to verbal instructions, as well as read/write English and interpret all packaging documents
- Ability to read schematics, part list and job order.
- Operate Wire measuring equipment
- Walk or stand on hard surface for long period of time.
- Flexibility to perform tasks which require bending, twisting, climbing, pulling, reaching overhead and repetitive use of hands for an extensive period of time.
- Work in repetitive in nature.
- Employees must have reliable transportation.
For more details, call us at (813) 557-3024. Like us on Facebook (facebook.com/apstampa) and send us a message. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Drug Screen and Background Check Required
Must be 18 years or older
Valid documentation required to complete the Federal I-9 process
Equal Opportunity Employer