Tampa, FL 33602
This is a Temp to Hire Position! Positions available for 1st and 2nd Shift!
Pay Rate: $9.50 / Hour- Weekly Pay plus great benefits
Shift Times: 5AM-1:30PM OR 2 PM- 10:30 PM, some Saturday s required
- The Cable Cutter is responsible for supplying all of the cable/wire to support the production work cells by performing the duties involved in receiving, stocking and issuing cable.
- Pull/cut wire and cable from stock as called out by the job order.
- Load and unload stock from delivery truck as needed.
- Stock warehouse material.
- Additional duties as required by supervisor/manager.
- Notify line leads of parts not in system or any shortages.
- Keep work area and equipment clean and orderly
- Work in a safe manner and follow all safety rules and procedures to ensure personal safety as well as safety of co-workers.
- When limited/no work in area, may provide assistance to other departments as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Ability to perform to verbal instructions, as well as read/write English and interpret all packaging documents
- Ability to read schematics, part list and job order.
- Operate Wire measuring equipment
- Able to lift weight unassisted to 75 lbs.
- Walk or stand on hard surface for long period of time.
- Flexibility to perform tasks which require bending, twisting, climbing, pulling, reaching overhead and repetitive use of hands for an extensive period of time.
- Work in repetitive in nature.
For more details, call us at (813) 557-3024. Like us on FaceBook (facebook.com/apstampa) and send us a message. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Drug Screen and Background Check Required
Must be 18 years or older
Valid documentation required to complete the Federal I-9 process
Equal Opportunity Employer