Call Center Customer Service Representative
Decatur, AL 35602
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answers inbound calls, assisting customers with questions regarding the website tools and uploading process for testing devices.
- Answers overflow of scheduling calls, using the required applications.
- Answers billing calls and questions
- Maintains a phone log of incoming and outbound calls.
- Investigates and corrects failed fax numbers for physicians.
- Works incomplete orders, physician updates, device retrievals, possibly lost devices, failed faxes, and patient call required using the required applications
- Troubleshooting uploading issues.
- Process and validate test orders received, using the required applications.
- Assists in cross-training co-workers from other departments, for customer service
- Working all items received in the assigned shared folder for the department
- Other duties as assigned
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
One to three years of customer service/support and training experience or equivalent combination of education and experience. Knowledge of medical insurance preferred.
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- Proficient in MS Internet Explorer, Excel and various MS office programs.
- Strong knowledge of medical device testing equipment and process.
- Excellent call quality.
- Excellent phone manner
- Organizational skills, detail oriented and ability to multi-task.
- 50% or more time is spent looking directly at a computer.
- Ability to deal with stressful situations as they arise.
- Temporary to hire
- Drug screen and background check required
You may start the application process on our website, www.apstemps.com. Once you have completed the online application please contact our branch at the number below to set up an interview. Please bring unexpired documentation for the I-9 process.
Automation Personnel Services
2019 6th Avenue, SE Suite 5
Decatur, AL 35601
Great benefits, Vacation Pay, Holiday Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K.
Equal Opportunity Employer