Lawrenceburg, TN 38464
$16.00 per hour
Schedule and Hours:
Day Shift - 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM
Night Shift 7:00 PM to 7:00 AM
Casting Operator Duties and Responsibilities:
- Produces machined parts by setting up, operating, or tending metal molding.
- Programming, setting up, and operating CNC machines.
- Follow safety rules in compliance with the company.
- Keep production records.
Casting Operator Requirements and Qualifications:
- Have CNC experience.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds consistently.
- Ability to work 12 hour shifts.
- Background check / drug screen required.
Temp to Hire
-Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
-Short term disability Insurance
We are also offering a $25.00 referral bonus. Both employee and referral must stay on assignment for 30 days to receive payout.
Click Apply Now, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Automation Personnel Services South Nashville at 931-901-0625.
Our office is located at:
1412 Trotwood Avenue
Columbia, TN 38401
Right next to Chicago Express in Neely's Mill.
Equal Opportunity Employer