Chemical Equipment Operator
Baytown, TX 77521
1) Receiving of pressure vessels or railcars.
2) Inspecting and testing of pressure vessels.
3) Offloading of railcars into tank containers and totes.
4) Cleaning and maintenance of catalyst pressure vessels.
5) During the inspection process change valves as needed.
6) Handle nitrogen and air systems.
7) Monitor control valves during pressure testing.
8) Attach hoses and remove hoses to either pressure vessels or rail cars.
9) Maintain fluid control.
10) Follow process for documenting measurements and variances to submit to management.
1) Assist other areas with unloading and inbounding of customer product.
2) Assist other areas with order preparation; applying labels, sorting, packing, repacking as needed.
3) Assist other areas with loading of customer product.
4) Perform any additional functions as assigned by the Warehouse Manager, Assistant Warehouse Manager, Supervisor, Operations Manager and/or the Director of Operations.
1) High School Diploma or G.E.D.
1) Good work references
2) Chemical industry knowledge
3) Rail transloading experience (tank car)
4) Knowledge of compressed gases (compressors, valves, valve readers)
5) Basic math skills
6) API or ASME Certifications (preferred)
To start the application process, please click apply, or you may come to our office located at:
12740 I-10 East Suite B5 Houston, TX 77015
If you choose to complete your application online, please call us immediately at (713) 637-8600 to complete your interview process. Like us on Facebook (facebook.com/APSHOUSTON) and send us a message. You can also email us at APSHOUSTON@apstemps.com.
In order to finish the application process, you will need to come to our office dressed for an interview. Please bring with you a copy of your resume (if you have one) and the proper form(s) for I9 purposes.
Background Screening Required
Drug Screen Required
Equal Opportunity Employer