Lebanon, TN 37087
Concrete Laborer Job Duties and Requirements:
- Employees will be working in the shop area filling the molds with concrete, along with general labor and cleanup.
- Employees must be able to work in a non-climate controlled environment. This facility is very dirty, dusty, and noisy. Also, there is outside work that is required.
- Employees must be able to wear required PPE including Gloves, Aprons, and Steel Toed Boots.
- Employees must have general knowledge of basic tools.
- Employees must have basic math skills and be able to read a tape measurer.
- Employees must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Sit down forklift experience is a plus.
- Employees must have reliable transportation.
- Pre-Cast Concrete Labor experience a plus!
- All positions are Possible Temp to Hire!
Shift Times: Monday through Friday: 7: 00 AM 3: 30 PM, some overtime and weekend work required.
Pay Rate: $13.00 per hour, plus great benefits
To start the application process, please visit our website at www.apstemps.com, or you may come to our office located at:
2510 Murfreesboro Road, Suite 4
Nashville, TN 37217
If you choose to complete your application online, please call or text us immediately at (615) 361-8806 to set up your personal interview. Like us on FaceBook (facebook.com/apsnashville) and send us a message. You can also email us at email@example.com.
In order to finish the application process, you will need to come to our office for an interview. Please bring with you a copy of your resume (if you have one) and the proper documentation for I-9 purposes.
At Automation Personnel Services, Inc., you'll get a weekly paycheck, learn new skills, meet new people, and work with a great management team in a safe environment. We offer great benefits - vacation and holiday pay, along with healthcare benefits and 401K. There is also a potential for bonuses!
Drug Screen Required
Must be 18 years or older
Valid documentation required to complete the Federal I-9 process
Equal Opportunity Employer