Charlotte, NC 28202
Pay Rate: $18-26 per hour depending on experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to:
1. Examine component parts for defects, recognize engineering design issues, initialize component inspection procedures and implement corrective actions (Return to Stock Forms, Formal Component Inspection and/or Engineering Change Requests).
2. Strong soldering skills, (electrical connectors, Amphenol connectors, etc.), soldering certification preferred.
3. Measure parts (electro-mechanical parts & electrical boxes to ensure conformance to specific dimensions.
4. Proficiency using pliers, wire cutters, crimping tools, wrenches, and other hands tools as required.
5. Test functional performance and the ability to troubleshoot completed assemblies such as electrical circuit assemblies, pneumatic systems, hydraulic systems, linear guide alignment using appropriate test equipment and assembly procedures.
6. Familiarity and ability to interpret blueprints, wiring diagrams and schematics (electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic).
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); two to three years experience working in production/manufacturing environment and/or training; Forklift certification preferred.
Direct Deposit or Pay Card options
Health, Dental, Short term Disability, and Term Life insurance available immediate.
** IMMEDIATE INTERVIEWS ACCEPTED**
You can also start your application process on our website, www.apstemps.com, select Charlotte Branch and then give us a call at 704-571-4224.
Please bring a current resume and proper documentation to complete the I-9 process. Background check and drug screen are required.
Automation personnel Services
5939 South Blvd
Charlotte, NC 28217
Equal Opportunity Employer