Electrical Maintenance Technician
Houston, TX 77001
We're Hiring for a great Wire company that is well-established and currently have open positions for Electrical Maintenance Technician to assist with both preventive and repair maintenance on machinery, equipment, and facility. Works to maintain safety standards and maintenance systems.
Job Location: Houston, TX
* 2 to 4 years industrial experience
* Maintenance related training or certifications preferred
* Experience working in electrical maintenance
* Experience working with Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCS) and drives required
* Basic mechanical and electrical skills; basic pneumatic and hydraulic skills a plus
* Ability to read and interpret work orders, equipment manuals, diagrams, and specifications
* Basic Computer skills
* Able to work all shifts
* Ability to lift and move materials up to 50 pounds.
Pay Rate: $20-$25.00 per hour, DOE
To start the application process, please click apply, or you may come to our office located at:
12740 I-10 East Suite B5 Houston, TX 77015
If you choose to complete your application online, please call us immediately at (713) 637-8600 to complete your interview process. Like us on FaceBook (facebook.com/APSHOUSTON) and send us a message. You can also email us at APSHOUSTON@apstemps.com.
In order to finish the application process, you will need to come to our office dressed for an interview. Please bring with you a copy of your resume (if you have one) and the proper form(s) for I9 purposes.
Background Screening Required
Drug Screen Required
Equal Opportunity Employer