Electrical Shop Technician (only if you love electronics)
Fort Worth, TX 76137
Electrical Shop Technician –
- This person will support the Systems / Electrical Engineer. This positions is very hands on and physically cleans and builds the systems, repairs systems, quality tests and make sure systems are 100% (we basically assemble, build and repair all our own systems).
- Understanding of electrical (Low Voltage and High Voltage single and 3 phase), automation, control servo motors, brushed and brushless motors, circuit design. Terminate fiber.
- This role also includes warehouse work, preparing systems and inventory all systems for shipment in warehouse, moving equipment, loading and unloading trucks.
- Inventory control as components are needed and utilized.
- Good communicator in a very high demand environment.
- Can train for much of this role, but needs someone motivated and willing to learn with getting their hands on everything.
- Must also be willing to sweep the floors if needed.
- Occasional Travel if needed.
Requires experience with electrical systems (low voltage and High Voltage - single and 3 phase).
An associates degree in electronics or experience as an electrician is acceptable
Experience working with 3 phase motors and brushless motors is required.
This role requires the willingness to learn their equipment and industry to contribute in any way possible
Over 45000 sq ft new facility that is set up for their state of the art capabilities in this emerging market
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and follow all Federal and State employment laws.