Falkville, AL 35622
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Candidates must be able to read a measuring tape.
- Candidates must have forklift experience.
- Light tack welding is required.
- Use of Cutting torches will be required.
- Candidates must be able to use hand grinders.
- Candidates must be able to follow directions given by lead fabricator.
- Ability to wear personal protective equipment while in the plant required.
- Effective communication skills required.
- Attention to detail required.
- Experience is preferred but not necessary.
1st shift- 5:45am to 2:15pm with overtime required
$12.00 per hr.- increase after positive performance review.
Drug screen required
You may start the application process on our website, www.apstemps.com. Once you have completed the online application please contact our branch at the number below to set up an interview. Please bring unexpired documentation for the I-9 process.
Automation Personnel Services
2019 6th Avenue, SE Suite 5
Decatur, AL 35601
Great benefits to all temporary employees.
Vacation Pay, Holiday Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K
Equal Opportunity Employer