Birmingham, AL 35243
Automation Personnel Services, Inc., is currently seeking an experienced Financial Controller to undertake all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget, and forecasts preparation, as well as development of internal control policies and procedures.
$75-85K annually DOE
Monday through Friday
Financial Controller Duties & Responsibilities:
• Establishing financial policies, procedures, controls, and reporting systems.
• Guides financial decisions by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures.
• Protects assets by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing internal controls.
• Monitors and confirms financial condition by conducting audits and providing information to external auditors.
• Provides status of financial condition by collecting, interpreting, and reporting financial data.
• Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
• Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements.
• Completes operational requirements by scheduling, assigning, and supporting employees, following up on work results.
• Maintains financial staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
• Maintains financial staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees, planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
• Protects operations by keeping financial information and plans confidential.
Financial Controller Requirements & Qualifications
• Managing processes
• Financial software
• Developing standards
• Auditing, accounting, and corporate finance
• Financial skills
• Analyzing information
• Developing budgets
• Performance management
Financial Controller Education, Experience, & Licensing Requirements:
• Bachelor s degree in accounting or finance
• Minimum 5-10 years experience in accounting/finance
• Experience in working with multiple legal entities under different legal umbrellas
• Experience with financial reporting requirements
Click Apply Now or send your resume and optional cover letter to SBankston@apstemps.com.
About Automation Personnel Services
Founded in 1990, Automation Personnel Services has more than 30 years of experience placing talented and energetic individuals in well-paying, fulfilling jobs. Automation Personnel Services is the winner of the ClearlyRated Best of Staffing Talent Award in 2019, 2020, and 2021 and the ClearlyRated Best of Staffing Client Award for six straight years, 2016-2021. Automation Personnel Services is also the recipient of the Safety Standard of Excellence Award by the American Staffing Association.
Equal Opportunity Employer