Smyrna, GA 30082
Firearm Assembler Job Summary
Automation Personnel Services is looking for Firearm Assemblers for a company based in Smyrna. In this job, you will be responsible for performing an array of duties related to the assembly of firearms and other related duties.
$14.00 per hour, $2.00 shift differential for 3rd shift.
Schedule and Hours
• 1st shift 5:30 am to 1:30 pm
• 2nd shift 1:30 pm to 9:30 pm
• 3rd shift 9:30 pm to 5:30 am
Firearm Assembler Duties and Responsibilities
• Assemble firearms and products according to company procedures.
• Work on an assembly line, in a team and quota-based environment.
• Build and inspect sub-assembly, fame, and or slides.
• Install and inspect sights.
• Clean and inspect pistols after test firing.
• Extensive tool usage to include hand torque drills, small punches, and other various sized and shaped hand tools used to install small components into the firearms.
• Ensure that all documentation is correct including quantities and other records.
• Maintain the assembly work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition.
Firearm Assembler Requirements and Qualifications
• Experience is preferred, but willing to train the right associate.
• Interest in firearms.
• Experience with hand tools.
• Organized and able to meet deadlines.
• Pay close attention to details.
• Will be working as part of a team and independently.
• Understand and practice safety policies and procedures.
• Drug screening and background checks are required.
Full-time, Temp to Hire
We are also offering a $25.00 referral bonus. Both employee and referral must stay on assignment for 30 days to receive payout.
Click Apply Now, email your resume to email@example.com, or call Automation Personnel Services Kennesaw at 770-424-9964. You can also apply in person at: