Pulaski, TN 38478
1st Shift - Monday through Friday from 7AM - 3: 30PM.
Pay range is $15 - $18 per hour
- Fits and assembles components according to assembly blueprints.
- Construct, re-build and repair machines and equipment using hand and power tools.
- Operation of fitter equipment.
- Analyzes assembly blueprint and specifications manuals.
- Plans machine building operations.
- Verifies conformance of parts to stock list and blueprints using measuring instruments, such as calipers, gauges and micrometers.
- Lays out hole locations and drills and taps holes on parts for assembly.
- Aligns components for assembly, manually or with hoist.
- Bolts, screws, dowels, welds or rivets parts together, using handtools, rivet gun and welding equipment.
- Removes high spots and smoothes surfaces, using chisels, scrapers, files and powered hand grinder.
- Assembles, sets-up and operates machine to verify functioning, machine capabilities and conformance to customer specifications.
May apply in person at our office located at:
1802 Carmack Blvd, Suite A
Columbia, TN 38401
Call (931) 901-0625 for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer