Chattanooga, TN 37401
Pay rate is $ 13 per hour. Positions are temp to hire.
Schedule is Monday-Friday with overtime and some overnight travel is required.
Job Description (Including but not limited to):
- Apply primers or sealers to prepare new surfaces, such as bare wood
- Apply paint, stain, varnish, enamel, or other finishes to hardwood flooring using brushes, spray
guns, or rollers.
- Polish final coats to specified finishes
- Assembling pre-constructed hardwood gymnasium floors
- Carpentry or construction experience a plus
- Hardwood flooring experience preferred
- Drug test, background, and TBI fingerprinting required
- Employee must be able to lift 1-75 pounds repetitively
- Must be willing to travel as needed. Usual travel days are Monday-Friday
- Hotels will be paid for and employees will be provided food per diem if traveling
- Must be willing to work occasional overtime and some weekends
- Must be able to read tape measure and make the proper calculations for wood cuts
- Standing for long periods, lifting, bending, and carrying equipment such as bundles of wood required
- Good customer service skills to communicate with customers
You may apply in person at our office location at:
6116 Shallowford Rd Suite 103
Chattanooga, TN 37421
423-892-5072-Text or call for details!
Like us on Facebook (facebook.com/apschattanooga) and send us a message. You can also email us at APSChattanooga@apstemps.com.
Valid documentation required to completed I-9 verification process.
Great benefits to all temporary employees.
Vacation Pay, Holiday Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K
Bonus Opportunity - We are also offering a $25 dollar referral bonus. Both employee and referral must stay on assignment for 30 days to receive a payout.
Equal Opportunity Employer