Rossville, GA 30741
Shift: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Monday through Friday
Pay Rate: $13.00 per hour
- Must be able to work without constant or direct supervision.
- Lifting, bending and carrying equipment and materials such as wood panels and/or pails of finish or other heavy objects with weights sometimes exceeding 100 lbs.
- Have the experience or the ability to learn to operate and perform minor job site maintenance on construction equipment or tools such as saws, drills, floor sanders, buffers, nail guns, etc.
- Ability to at times to perform heavy physical work such as hand sanding the edges of hardwood floors.
- Follow the correct procedures for a quality job, performing it safely and maintaining job site cleanliness as specified in the employee manual or by Management.
- The ability to read a tape measure and make the proper calculations for woodcuts, painting, etc.
- Will at all times conduct him or herself as a representative of the company and support their goals
- Follows all company policies, procedures, and business ethics codes.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Basic carpentry or construction experience
- Industrial painting experience
- Hardwood flooring experience preferred
- Have a good work ethic and be able to produce high-quality work
- Ability to stand and bend for long periods of time
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Able to effectively and efficiently organize, work well on a team but also have the independence to work individually
- Must be willing to travel overnight
- Must be able to pass pre-employment 10-panel drug screen
- Must be able to pass a 7-year background check
You may apply in person at our office location at:
Shallowford Commons Complex
6116 Shallowford Rd Suite 103
Chattanooga, TN 37421
423-892-5072-Text or call for details!
Like us on Facebook (facebook.com/apschattanooga) and send us a message. You can also email us at APSChattanooga@apstemps.com.
Valid documentation required for I-9 completion
Great benefits, Vacation Pay, Holiday Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K
Bonus Opportunity - We are also offering a $25 dollar referral bonus. Both employee and referral must stay on assignment for 30 days to receive payout.
Equal Opportunity Employer