Food and Beverage Production Worker
Nashville, TN 37202
Food & Beverage Production Worker Job Duties and Requirements:
- Feeding product into machine
- Cleaning / Wiping down product before shipping
- Quality Inspection
- Product Stacking
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs consistently
- Steel Toed Shoes Required
- Long Pants Required
- GMP / Safety Training Required
- Food & Beverage Production experience a plus!
- All positions are Possible Temp to Hire!
- 1st Shift: 6: 00 AM - 2: 30 PM
- 2nd Shift: 2: 00 PM - 10: 30 PM
- 3rd Shift: 10: 00 PM - 6: 30 AM
Pay Rate: $10 per hour, plus great benefits
To start the application process, please visit our website at www.apstemps.com, or you may come to our office located at:
2510 Murfreesboro Road, Suite 4
Nashville, TN 37217
If you choose to complete your application online, please call or text us immediately at (615) 361-8806 to set up your personal interview. Like us on FaceBook (facebook.com/apsnashville) and send us a message. You can also email us at email@example.com.
In order to finish the application process, you will need to come to our office for an interview. Please bring with you a copy of your resume (if you have one) and the proper documentation for I-9 purposes.
At Automation Personnel Services, Inc., you'll get a weekly paycheck, learn new skills, meet new people, and work with a great management team in a safe environment. We offer great benefits - vacation and holiday pay, along with healthcare benefits and 401K. There is also a potential for bonuses!
Drug Screen Required
Must be 18 years or older
Valid documentation required to complete the Federal I-9 process.
Equal Opportunity Employer