Pasadena, TX 77501
- Unload inbound shipments safely and move product to storage locations
- Efficiently stack and store customer product in the appropriate area for shipping
- Order picking
- Forklift stand up/sit down experience 2 years plus
- Shipping and Receiving knowledge
- Logistics experience a plus
- Bilingual English/Spanish a plus
- Pull and prepare product for shipping
- Perform warehouse picking duties in an efficient manner that meets customer service standards
- Manual loading and unloading of loose product
- General labor duties
- Warehouse duties
- Efficiently move product from staging and/or storage areas into trailers or rail cars
- Assist in inventory
- Assist in maintaining the security of the warehouse
- Adhere to and support company safety program
- Perform any additional functions assigned by the Warehouse Manager, Assistant Manager, Supervisor/Lead Person, Operations Manager, Director of Operations, Vice President and/or President.
Shifts: 1st: 7:00 AM until 4:00 PM
2nd: 3:00 PM until 12:00 AM
3rd: 4:00 PM until 3:30 PM
Pay Rate: $12.00 per hour
To start the application process, please apply at apstemps.com, or you may come to our office located at:
12740 I-10 East
Houston, TX 77015
If you choose to complete your application online, please call us immediately at (713) 637-8600 to complete the interview process.
Like us on Facebook (facebook.com/APSHOUSTON) and send us a message.
You can also email us at APSHOUSTON@apstemps.com.
Please bring with you a copy of your resume (if you have one) and proper unexpired documentation for I-9 processing.
Background and drug screening required
Equal Opportunity Employer