Front End Alignment Tech
Baton Rouge, LA 70801
A Wheel Alignment Technician will also support the technicians to provide high quality tire fitments and repairs for valued tire customers when required.
* Perform wheel alignments on vehicles utilizing the wheel alignment computer for accurate assessment and adjustment to correct vehicle road handling performance.
* Check, adjust, balance and align steering and suspension on passenger vehicles for optimum road handling.
* Advanced technicians may be required to perform underbody corrective work (only MITO certified technicians may carry out underbody work).
* Drive passenger vehicle onto hoist or jacks in preparation for removing wheels from vehicles for fitting new tire to wheel.
* Remove customer passenger vehicle tires, changing tires or repairing tire punctures and tubes using rattle gun and/or die grinder as required.
* Test-drive customer vehicles to diagnose problems and ensure servicing provided has corrected the problem.
* Perform five-point checks on all customer vehicles and promote wheel alignments to all customers.
* Background and drug screen required!
Pay rate DOE $15.00-17.00 per Hr.
You may start the application process on our website, www.apstemps.com. Once you have completed the online application please contact our branch at the number below to set up an interview. Please bring unexpired documents/forms for the I-9 process.
Automation Personnel Services
11445 Coursey Blvd. Ste Q
Baton Rouge, La 70816
Equal Opportunity Employer