Saint Gabriel, LA 70776
Under the direction of the Shift Supervisor, the Hydro Blaster assists in unloading bundles off of trucks. Place bundles on the cleaning fixtures and operates automated lance from an air conditioned & heated control room to clean bundles. Once bundles are cleaned they are prepped for shipment and loaded on truck for delivery.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO):
* Unload and load Heat Exchanger Equipment from trucks
* Prepare cleaning equipment for each job
* Maintains appropriate housekeeping of Cleaning Shop
* Performs minor maintenance on equipment
* Performs preventative maintenance on the equipment
* Inspects finished product
* Prepare finished product for shipment
* Other duties as assigned.
* Current OSHA card required
* High School Diploma preferred
* Ability to understand basic operating instructions, safe work practices, and commercial/industrial processes
We are looking for someone respectful, dependable, a team player and with a good work ethic,
Pay starts at $12/hour.
Hours - Monday to Sunday - 12 hour shifts, rotating days and nights
Benefits include: Medical, dental, vision, life and long term disability insurance
Paid holidays, vacation, sick leave, and 401k
You may start the application process on our website, www.apstemps.com. Once you have completed the online application please contact our branch at the number below to set up an interview. Please bring unexpired forms/documents for the I-9 process.
Automation Personnel Services
11445 Coursey Blvd. Ste Q
Baton Rouge, La 70815
Background and drug screen required!
Equal Opportunity Employer