Industrial Conveyor Maintenance Tech
Smyrna, GA 30080
- Associate will be responsible for preventative maintenance on the on conveyor belts/systems.
- Associate will replace chains and rollers on the belts to keep them running.
- Will be responsible for ensuring that the conveyor belts keep running continuously with preventative maintenance.
Shift: 7: 00am 4: 00pm, Sunday Thursday, Temp to Perm
- Must be very mechanically inclined to keep up with the type of work.
- Must have some carpentry skills/woodwork skills as they will be applying that to the maintenance work.
- Must be willing to be trained.
- Drug Screen and Background Check required.
- Steel Toe Boots required.
You may start the application process on our website, www.apstemps.com. Once you have completed the online application please contact our branch at the number below to set up an interview. Please bring unexpired documentation for the I-9 process.
Automation Personnel Services
5015 Floyd Road, SW, Suite 630
Mableton, GA 30126
Great benefits to all temporary employees.
Vacation Pay, Holiday Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K
Equal Opportunity Employer
Associate will replace chains and rollers on the belts to keep them running.
Their responsibility is to ensure that the conveyor belts keep running continuou