Pulaski, TN 38478
Pay Rate:$17.00 per hour and up depending on experience!
Industrial Electrician Job Duties:
- Install, maintain, and repair electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures.
- Ensure that work is in accordance with relevant codes.
- Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components.
- Repair or replace wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
- Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring.
- Plan layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures.
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards.
- Diagnose malfunctions systems, apparatus, and components.
Industrial Electrician Job Requirements:
- Electrical License or Certification required
- 2 years of training or 5 years of experience.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Background check and drug screen required
To start the application process, please visit our website at www.apstemps.com or you may come to our office located at:
1412 Trotwood Avenue, Suite 81
Columbia, TN 38401
Right next to Chicago Express in Neely's Mill!
Call / Text (931) 901-0625 for details!
Great benefits to all temporary employees:
Weekly Pay Check, Vacation Pay, Holiday Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K
Bonus Opportunity - We are also offering a $25 dollar referral bonus. Both employee and referral must stay on assignment for 30 days to receive payout.
Like us on Facebook (facebook.com/apsnashville) and send us a message
Valid documentation required to complete the Federal I-9 process
Equal Opportunity Employer