Industrial Maintenance Tech
Pulaski, TN 38478
- Fabricates repair parts by using machine shop instrumentation and equipment.
- Provides mechanical maintenance information by answering questions and requests
- Locates sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation; listening for problems; using precision measuring and testing instruments.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Experience in plumbing, electrical, carpentry, and painting is a plus
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to pass a drug test
- 18 years of age or older
Please bring valid documentation for I-9 Verification.
Come see us at our office in Columbia, TN!
Located at 1412 Trotwood Avenue, Suite 81.
Or call (931) 901-0625 to set up an interview!
Equal Opportunity Employer