Industrial Painter Needed in Falkville
Falkville, AL 35622
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must have 3+ years of painting in an industrial environment
- Select appropriate coatings, paints, or sprays, or prepare them by mixing substances according to formulas.
- Hold or position spray guns to direct spray onto articles.
- Fill hoppers, reservoirs, troughs, or pans with material used to coat, paint, or spray, using conveyors or pail.
- Assist and converse with Fabrication Department to allow for proper job planning, staging of steel, production time, etc.
- Determine paint flow, viscosity, and coating quality by performing visual inspections, or by using viscometers.
- Follow proper handling protocol of all metals to be painted and storing protocol for steel.
- Set-up and maintain work areas and operate painting equipment in accordance to safety procedures.
- Record and report working hours and material usage.
- Maintain clean work areas, tool repair, and equipment inventory.
- Inspect paint jobs and materials, adjusting colors and fixing defects
Qualifications and Requirements:
Wearing personal protective equipment while in the plant
Effective communication skills
Great attention to detail
Drug screen required
1st shift 5:45am-2:15pm
$17.00 per hour or more depending on experience
You may start the application process on our website, www.apstemps.com. Once you have completed the online application please contact our branch at the number below to set up an interview. Please bring unexpired documentation for the I-9 process.
Automation Personnel Services
2019 6th Avenue, SE Suite 5
Decatur, AL 35601
Great benefits to all temporary employees.
Vacation Pay, Holiday Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K.
Equal Opportunity Employer