Douglasville, GA 30134
To provide a staff position with the responsibility of operating machines in the Enamel Department. Associates are expected to perform in a manner to ensure that the proper set-up of jobs, quality requirements and delivery expectations of the customer occurs.
The associate works as part of the production team by:
1) Assisting fellow associates with daily tasks related to achieving
B) Machine up-time
C) Minimizing scrap
D) Safe and organized department
1) Meet with the off-going or on-coming shift operator to receive or deliver the standard information required to meet job requirements.
2) Attend pre-shift start-up meeting.
3) Complete daily assigned tasks in a timely manner
A) Complete the pre-flight check-list at start of shift B) Calibrate Micrometer at start of shift C) Scrap back any R/T s when applicable during shift
4) Follow procedures as written and trained including the recording of recipe information in log.
5) Remain at work station while coordinating breaks with fellow associates to allow adequate full-shift coverage
6) Report unsafe work conditions and report work-orders as needed to your Lead or Supervisor
7) Ensure all material is set up for the next shift. Area is clean and organized prior to shift change
8) Apply problem solving skills as one gains more experience
9) Perform Preventive Maintenance to machines as needed
10) Manage all hazardous, non-hazardous, universal, and municipal wastes according to city, state and federal rules and by Von Roll Austral specific waste handling procedures. Hazardous waste handling requires employees to receive specific training from the EHS Department
Background Check and Drug Screen Required.
Steel Toe Boots Required.
You may start the application process on our website, www.apstemps.com. Once you have completed the online application please contact our branch at the number below to set up an interview. Please bring unexpired documentation for the I-9 process.
Automation Personnel Services
5015 Floyd Road, Suite 630
Mableton, GA 30126
Great benefits to all temporary employees.
Vacation Pay, Holiday Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K
Equal Opportunity Employer
1) Effective communication skills
2) Team work
3) Attention to detail
5) Ability to multi-task
6) Demonstrating a Caring, positive attitude