Fort Worth, TX 76101
Responsible for maintenance and repairs of machinery and equipment in a given department or facility. Including Fabrication, installation, removal, modification, repair and maintenance of all equipment to help maintain a safe and productive environment.
1. Analyze mechanical and operational problems on all equipment and plan for and take corrective action.
2. Make necessary corrections and running adjustments to maintain maximum production and quality.
3. Establish a preventive maintenance plan that is agreed to by the plant manager. Review production schedule and when equipment is not scheduled for manufacturing, change over equipment to new sizes or perform scheduled maintenance.
4. Test equipment to check operation. Try out equipment after repairs, changeovers or extended downtime.
5. Make preventive maintenance checks and inspections of assigned equipment, report findings to plant manager or maintenance supervisor and take appropriate action.
6. Analyzes and records cause of production delays on daily production report.
7. Notify plant manager of recurring equipment malfunctions and corrective action taken.
8. Instruct and direct any maintenance trainees assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES and Requirements:
1. Practical Mechanical, Electrical, Pneumatic, and Hydraulic knowledge required.
2. Practical understanding of power generation equipment (i.E. Pumps, motors, and gearing)
3. PLC troubleshooting ability.
4. Reading, writing, and math skills
5. Ability to lift, push, pull, and carry up to 55 lbs.
6. Ability to walk, stand, sit, squat, kneel, bend, climb, and crawl
7. Drug Screen required
8. Background Screening required
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
1. High School diploma or equivalent preferred
2. Trade Schooling or technical training preferred
3. Minimum 4 years prior electrical and mechanical experience preferred
4. Experience with equipment utilized in a batch process consisting of mixing & filling desirable.
Compensation & Benefits: Pay is based on experience and company offers
Health, Dental, Short/Long Term Disability, 401, Vacation, and Holiday.
Please apply online at www.apstemps.com or contact our office for additional details.
Automation Personnel Services
4354 Western Center Blvd.
Fort Worth, Texas 76137
Equal Opportunity Employer