Toccoa, GA 30577
Responsible for creating/wiring and improving injection molding and process controls systems including PLC (Programmable Logic Controllers) and HMI (Human Machine Interface) applications, servo motors, robotics, etc. in order to support plant manufacturing business objectives.
Responsible for selection, integration, startup, and calibration of various controls instrumentation including variable frequency drives, two state control valves, throttling valves, motors, flow meters and other process indicating devices. Must be able to troubleshoot systems and find root cause
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Continuously strive to increase the efficiency and reliability of the plant controls system to support plant manufacturing business objectives
- Support daily management of PLC's, HMIs, and related instrumentation and programming issues in order to maximize plant efficiency and reliability.
- Provide troubleshooting and development support for plant (24hrs/7days a week).
- Support plant and corporate projects with controls projects in a manner meeting regulations and guidelines for controls systems were applicable.
- Responsible for root-cause analysis on electrical/controls/ programing issues.
- Assist in management and storage of controls related software and hardware in accordance with good manufacturing practices.
- Technical resource for new products and re-stages
At this level, employees are experienced and proven Technicians. Usually execute multiple projects simultaneously, with only moderate supervision. Assignments require technical analysis and QUICK RESOLUTION DRIVING PLANT RELIABILITY
Electrical Troubleshooting/Wiring Experience:
Dual-Channel Safety Circuits and Components
In-Panel high/ low voltage circuits
Must have experience in a high volume manufacturing environment
Automotive experience is a plus
High School/GED required
Two year technical degree also a plus
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and follow all Federal and State employment laws.