Lebanon, TN 37087
Manufacturing Associate Job Duties and Requirements:
- Place parts in correct place.
- Fastens parts together with bolts, clips, screws, and /or cement.
- Cut products to specific measurements, as needed.
- Removes defective products as needed.
- Operates machine to perform force fitting or fastening on assembly line.
- Cleans equipment, floors, and work areas according to safety procedures.
- Manufacturing experience a plus!
- Must be able to stand for long periods.
- Basic Math skills.
- Ability to read tape measure.
- Reading and comprehending simple instructions.
- Legible handwriting.
- Ability to communicate with Supervisors and other employees.
- Ability to climb, stoop, and kneel.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs consistently and 100 lbs occasionally.
- Must be able to withstand dusty and loud environment.
- Must be able to withstand outside weather conditions (warehouse is not climate controlled).
Shifts Times may vary (overtime required), depending on customer needs, but are typically:
- 1st Shift: 5 AM 4: 30 PM
- 2nd Shift: 5 PM 4: 30 AM
Pay Rate: $11 per hour plus Great Benefits + $1 Shift Differential for 2nd Shift
To start the application process, please visit our website at: www.apstemps.com or you may come to our office located at:
2510 Murfreesboro Road, Suite 4
Nashville, TN 37217
If you choose to complete your application online, please call or text us immediately at (615) 361-8806 to set up your personal interview. Like us on FaceBook (facebook.com/apsnashville) and send us a message. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to finish the application process, you will need to come to our office dressed for an interview. Please bring with you a copy of your resume (if you have one) and the proper documentation for I-9 purposes.
At Automation Personnel Services, Inc., you'll get a weekly paycheck, learn new skills, meet new people, and work with a great management team in a safe environment. We offer great benefits - vacation and holiday pay, along with healthcare benefits and 401K. There is also a potential for bonuses!
Drug Screen Required
Must be 18 years or older
Valid documentation required to complete the Federal I-9 process
Equal Opportunity Employer