Jersey Village, TX
We're Hiring for a great company that is a well-established oil and gas company.
We currently have multiple open positions for Materials Coordinator on 1st shift to join our Houston, TX team.
Industry: Warehouse/ Distribution.
Job Location: Houston, TX
Job Duties and Requirements:
- Employees will be loading/unloading all in-bound/out-bond freight.
- Employees will assist shop personnel when needed.
- Employees will prepare all material for shipment.
- Employees will inspect warehouse equipment for proper operation and check all fluid levels daily.
- Employees must be able to wear required PPE including steel toe shoes / boots, safety.
- Employees must maintain clean workstation and secure all tools at end of shift.
- Employees must perform all warehouse duties, receiving, including QC inbound inspection, shipping, stocking, picking work orders and processing all paperwork associated with these processes.
- Employees must be highly organized, attentive to detail and able to handle multiple projects.
- Employees must have reliable transportation.
- All positions are Temp to Hire!
- 1st Shift: 8: 00 AM 5: 00 PM Monday through Friday
Pay Rate: $13- $15 per hour, DOE!
To start the application process, please click apply, or you may come to our office located at:
9630 Westheimer Rd, Suite 700
Houston, TX 77063
If you choose to complete your application online, please call us immediately at (713) 730-7447 to set up your personal interview. Like us on Facebook (facebook.com/apshoustonwest) and send us a message.
You can also email us at email@example.com.
In order to finish the application process, you will need to come to our office dressed for an interview. Please bring with you a copy of your resume (if you have one) and the proper form(s) for I9 purposes.
Drug Screen Required
Must be 18 years or older
Equal Opportunity Employer