Paint Line Operator
Falkville, AL 35622
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate the Fanuc Robot and Conveyor system.
- Basic understanding of paint and adhesive applications
- Work from drawings and sketches, read and understand manuals/specifications or sample parts to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished products, sequence of operations and set up requirements.
- Calculate, blank sizes, bend locations, appropriate tonnage and tooling for each part being detect and diagnose equipment malfunctions or out of tolerance machining and adjusts machine within capabilities to report all machine malfunctions to Management.
- Skilled in organizing work area before and after parts are processed, stacking completed parts properly on blocks or pallet to eliminate double handling and work efficiently
- Duties may include other areas of production, depending on customer demands
- Conduct daily, weekly and monthly preventative maintenance duties related to cleaning of the equipment to ensure all equipment is ready for production at start of work shift.
- Attention to detail required.
Shift: 1st shift- 5:45am to 2:15pm with overtime required
Pay Rate: $14.00 per hour - increase after positive performance review.
Drug screen required
You may start the application process on our website, www.apstemps.com. Once you have completed the online application please contact our branch at the number below to set up an interview. Please bring unexpired documentation for the I-9 process.
Automation Personnel Services
2019 6th Avenue, SE Suite 5
Decatur, AL 35601
Vacation Pay, Holiday Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K
Equal Opportunity Employer