Nashville, TN 37202
Plant Sanitarian Job Duties and Requirements:
- Disassembling, cleaning and re-assembling machines used to produce food products.
- Ability to lift 30 - 50 lbs. Consistently
- Ability to stand for up to 10 hour shift
- Ability to bend, stoop, squat, push, or pull
- Food Safety Training
- Ability to wear required PPE
- Sanitation experience is a plus!
- Position is Possible Temp To Hire!
Shift Times: 10 PM 6: 30 AM
Pay Rate: $11.50 Per Hour, plus great benefits!
To start the application process, please visit our website at www.apstemps.com, or you may come to our office located at:
2510 Murfreesboro Road, Suite 4
Nashville, TN 37217
If you choose to complete your application online, please call or text us immediately at (615) 361-8806 to set up your personal interview. Like us on FaceBook (facebook.com/apsnashville) and send us a message. You can also email us at email@example.com.
In order to finish the application process, you will need to come to our office for an interview. Please bring with you a copy of your resume (if you have one) and the proper documentation for I-9 purposes.
At Automation Personnel Services, Inc., you'll get a weekly paycheck, learn new skills, meet new people, and work with a great management team in a safe environment. We offer great benefits - vacation and holiday pay, along with healthcare benefits and 401K. There is also a potential for bonuses!
Drug Screen Required
Must be 18 years or older
Valid documentation required to complete the Federal I-9 process
Equal Opportunity Employer