Morrow, GA 30260
The Produce Associate is responsible for stocking and rotating merchandise within the Produce departments.
This position ensures proper inventory control, quality control, and product availability.
Produce associate also answers questions for customers in a friendly manner.
1. Performs their duties in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with store safety guidelines 2. Has basic knowledge of products available currently and seasonally as well 3. Assists in pricing and displaying when directed by Department manager 4. Ensures cleanliness of Produce dept. Storage area, work area, including but not limited to shelving, walls, floors
5. Assists in stocking, facing, rotating and organizing produce sections 6. Ability to operate equipment such as knives, scales, wrappers, compactors, garbage disposals, pallet jacks and in some cases forklift if certified 7. Ensures wet racks are stocked, cleaned and maintain proper temperatures 8. Able to assist customer through their extensive knowledge of Product location and product information
9. Participates in loading and unloading of inventory when required 10. Participates in training activities to increase personal skill set, overall department procedures, and customer service
11. Provides light supervision and training of other associates
1. Basic Knowledge of math, weights, and measures
2. Good customer service skills
3. Ability to follow directions.
4. Must pay close attention to detail
5. Ability to lift 50 lbs. Or more
6. Must be able to stoop, bend, reach, walk, climb and work the entire duration of ones assigned shift 7. Must be able to work independently or as part of a team
Prior experience is a plus
You may start the application process on our website, www.apstemps.com. Once you have completed the online application please contact our branch at the number below to set up an interview. Please bring unexpired documentation for the I-9 process.
Automation Personnel Services
1500 Mt. Zion Road, Suite 207
Morrow, GA 30260
Great benefits to all temporary employees.
Vacation Pay, Holiday Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K
Equal Opportunity Employer