Baton Rouge, LA 70801
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
* hiring, training and directing individuals who are performing entry level production positions on one of our fast paced shifts
* meeting daily productivity and quality requirements
* maintaining inventory control
* maintaining safety in the plant; training partners on company safety policies
* ensuring compliance with OSHA standards and regulations
* emphasizing a culture of safety at the location overall
* High School Diploma or GED; Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience preferred
* Background and drug screen required
* Varying standing and sitting for extended periods of time throughout the day.
* Occasional lifting, bending, stooping, kneeling, crouching and reaching.
* Exposure to varying environments including loud, hot and smoke-filled areas
Compensation: This is a salary position and pay depends on experience, up to $60, 000 per year!
Hours - Monday - Thursday 7:00 - 5:00 (overtime is required)
You may start the application process on our website, www.apstemps.com. Once you have completed the online application please contact our branch at the number below to set up an interview. Please bring unexpired documents/forms for the I-9 process.
Automation Personnel Services
11445 Coursey Blvd. Ste Q
Baton Rouge, La 70815
Background and drug screen required!
Equal Opportunity Employer