Lewisburg, TN 37091
Production Worker Responsibilities:
- Ensure product meets customer specifications.
- Monitor machine to ensure product is run properly.
- Ensure all jobs are completed in a timely manner.
- Troubleshoot and asses machine problems.
- Maintain all paperwork, records, and documents.
- Follow and comply with all safety and work regulations.
Production Worker Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1 year of experience.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Drug Screen/Background Check Required
- Must be 18 years or older
At Automation Personnel Services, Inc., you ll get a weekly paycheck, learn new skills, meet new people, and work with a great management team in a safe environment. We offer great benefits vacation and holiday pay, along with healthcare benefits and 401K. There is also a potential for bonuses!
Please bring valid documentation for I-9 verification.
Like us on Facebook (facebook.com/apsnashville) and send us a message.
Automation Personnel Services
1412 Trotwood Avenue, Suite 81
Columbia, TN 38401
931-901-0625 - Call or text for details!
Equal Opportunity Employer