Coppell, TX 75019
Job Description: Read design drawings, specifications, and diagrams, and confer with manufacturing or design staff to determine quality and reliability of manufactured products.
- Select products for testing at various stages of the manufacturing process on a daily basis.
- Test products for variety of qualities such as dimensions, performance, and mechanical or electrical characteristics.
- Record daily inspection data on quality control log.
- Evaluate data and write reports to indicating deviations from design drawings, specifications, and diagrams.
- Recommend modifications of existing manufacturing practices to achieve optimum quality within limits of equipment capability.
- Maintain quality control objectives and coordinate objectives with manufacturing procedures in cooperation with other shop managers to maximize product reliability and minimize costs.
- Investigate customers' complaints involving such matters as damaged items or product specifications and make necessary adjustments.
- Read blueprints.
- 3-5 years experience in quality control.
- Shop is not climate controlled and the noise level is usually moderate.
You may start the application process on our website, www.apstemps.com. Once you have completed the online application please contact our branch at the number below to set up an interview. Please bring unexpired documents for the I-9 process.
Our office is located at:
Automation Personnel Services
1511 Justin Road (Neighborhood Walmart shopping center)
Lewisville, TX 75077
Great benefits, Vacation Pay, Holiday Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K
Equal Opportunity Employer