Quality Cut and Etch
Clanton, AL 35046
Shifts: All available, must be flexible enough with your schedule to be able to work 2 shifts
Pay Rate: $15.50 per hour
Qualified candidates must be able stand for long periods of time, perform moderate lifting, pushing, pulling, grasping, bending, stooping, twisting. Job duties and responsibilities vary.
- Blueprint reading, some GD&T comprehension
- Basic computer knowledge
- Read and interpret procedure manuals, prints and safety rules, ability to write reports and interoffice memos proficiently
- Ability to add and subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- 1-3 years experience in assembly/manufacturing setting preferred
- Experience with plasma cutter
- Experience with inspection of Gas Metal Arc Welding
- Experience with use of microanalysis instrumentation and software for Cut and Etch evaluation of Gas Metal Arc Welding
- High school diploma/GED
- Background and drug screen
- Must be at least 18 years old
You may start the application process on our website, www.apstemps.com. Please bring unexpired documentation for the I-9 process.
Great benefits, Vacation Pay, Holiday Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K.
Automation Personnel Services
610 7th Street South
Clanton, Al 35045