Smyrna, TN 37167
Automation Personnel Services currently has multiple open positions for Quality Inspectors on 1st, 2nd, & 3rd shift at a local automobile manufacturer in Smyrna, TN.
Quality Inspectors Job Duties and Requirements:
- Experience in inspection, manufacturing or production work in an automotive environment is preferred but not required.
- Must be able to read and understand technical and non-technical documents as they relate to the customers job requirements.
- Must have good communication skills. Employee will be working closely with both technical and non-technical personnel.
- Employee will be working in confined work spaces.
- Employees must be able to work overtime.
- Employee must be detail oriented.
- Good hand eye coordination required.
- Take initiative and adapt to situations and circumstances as needed.
- Quality Inspection experience is a plus!
Shifts Times may vary, depending on customer needs, but are typically:
- 1st Shift: 6:00 am - 2:30 pm (Friday or Saturday time: 6:30 am - 4:30 pm)
- 2nd Shift: 2:00 pm - 10:30 pm (Friday or Saturday time: 4:00 pm - 3:30 pm)
- 3rd Shift: 10:00 pm - 6:30 am (Sunday time: 8 pm - 6:30 am)
- Client T-Shirt required and must be tucked in
- Khaki Pants with no metal studs or rivets
- Steel Toed Shoes are REQUIRED (Boots or shoes)
- Safety glasses
- Bump Cap Possible
Pay Rate: $12 Per hour plus great benefits
To start the application process, please visit our website at: www.apstemps.com or you may come to our office located at:
2510 Murfreesboro Road, Suite 4
Nashville, TN 37217
If you choose to complete your application online, please call or text us immediately at (615) 361-8806 to set up your personal interview. Like us on FaceBook (facebook.com/apsnashville) and send us a message. You can also email us at email@example.com.
In order to finish the application process, you will need to come to our office for an interview. Please bring with you a copy of your resume (if you have one) and the proper documentation for I-9 purposes.
At Automation Personnel Services, Inc., you'll get a weekly paycheck, learn new skills, meet new people, and work with a great management team in a safe environment. We offer great benefits - vacation and holiday pay, along with healthcare benefits and 401K. There is also a potential for bonuses!
Drug Screen Required
Must be 18 years or older
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and follow all Federal and State employment laws. Engineering and Technical Positions at www.apstechnical.com