Morrow, GA 30260
Seafood Associate is responsible for displays, merchandising, labor, and other operational processes to company standards.
They will prepare cut, and process seafood products according to work plan and standards to maximize sales and gross profit.
Seafood associate will assist in ordering, receiving, unloading, storage, and rotation of merchandise and building of displays.
1. Package and display products according to customer demands
2. Provide outstanding, friendly customer service. Communicate with and assist customers in selection of product.
3. Cut, filet and display seafood. Process merchandise properly, paying careful attention to rotation of products according to prescribed standards.
4. Perform assigned tasks such as replenishing merchandise, preparation of food products or setting up displays etc.
5. Wash, rinse, and sanitize equipment according to company policies 6. Develop and expand knowledge of seafood product storage and preparation techniques
7. Observe and follow all company policies and established standard practices 8. Maintain a neat, well-groomed personal appearance at all times and comply with company personal appearance policy.
9. Assist in training other associates when assigned 10. Support company safety standards, keep wok area free from debris and safety hazards
11. Must be able to work in cold temperature for up to 20 minutes at a time 12. Stand or walk 100% of the time while working in an area surrounded by freezers and coolers 13. Meet established volume activity standards including shoveling ice 14. Ensures that perishable items are rotated according to department standards 15. Assist in removing and properly disposing of bad/out of date merchandise 16. Participates in all departmental training
1. Must be able to work in cold temperature for up to so minutes at a time
2. Be able to effectively communicate with co-workers and manager
3. Must be able to lift cases weighing up to 100 lbs. 4. Must be able to frequently reach, grasp & lift products with arms fully extended; waist to shoulder height
5. Frequently bend 6. Use hands to feel objects and fish, use knives to open boxes/cases or to prepare 7. Demonstrate ability and willingness to learn multiple tasks and technical requirements of the job
8. Ability to stand for long periods of time, bend, stoop, lift, kneel & squat
Prior experience is a plus Candidate should be thoroughly familiar with all products carried in the Seafood department
Pay: $10 - 14 per hour, DOE
You may start the application process on our website, www.apstemps.com. Once you have completed the online application please contact our branch at the number below to set up an interview. Please bring unexpired documentation for the I-9 process.
Automation Personnel Services
1500 Mt. Zion Road, Suite 207
Morrow, GA 30260
Great benefits to all temporary employees.
Vacation Pay, Holiday Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K
Equal Opportunity Employer